Sunday, June 17, 2007

This week's plan

Here is Jasper in Uncle Steve's favorite shirt. Note that she is also wearing her hat from Ofa's alma mater, St. Bonaventure University. And she's sitting in her pimped out ride, having a swig of cool water.
Today is Sunday. SUNNY. Should be at the beach, but instead I'm sitting her in front of my computer, having my coffee and listening to Carbon Leaf on iTunes.
I should also clean and pack some stuff.
This evening I'm hanging with my Improv classmates. We just finished level 3, and Improv Boston is having open auditions this week. Most of us are auditioning, and mostly for shits and grins and experience. We'll get together for a few hours, play, remember not to ask questions, to say YES, AND... , think "if this is true, what else is true", and get out of Brent's way when he flings himself across the stage. OH, and today is Father's Day, so I have to remember to call Ofa....
Monday is training day @ Ionia, and IB auditions. Jasper also has her 15 month check up. She's 23+ lbs - ooof. Slowly building up my biceps and triceps. This week she went down the slide all by herself at daycare. Go Bug! She is singing and dancing more - though she has a way to go to keep up with the Feldman cousin.... he can bust a mean move, that Seamus.

No comments: